Sunday 29 December 2013

Quick report 1

To blog continued live, I will write quick reports of the ongoing work on projects. Time goes by, work in full swing. Now think over circuit controller for each motor, build a test circuit on the breadboard. When everything is working as it is necessary and there would be issues - Develop PCB. For the tests had to buy L297 chip at a local store for the full amount (4,75 €), as previously ordered 5 chips with China (4,50 € per 5pcs) successfully lost in the bustle of Christmas somewhere on the way. While I bought only one, for the driver for the one motor it will be enough.

Creative mess :)
Now I calculate termination resistors for current measurement in motor windings to control congestion, think how to modify the build ready L298 to connect them.

While unsoldering breadboard from previous circuits, there was a trouble - burned down my soldering iron of soldering station. He's not the first time get into trouble, before it has burst ceramic thermal insulator, and after a quick replacement on a metal plate - the handle is cracked and became warm.



Now I think about replacing it. Of options - a simple soldering iron or a new soldering station. New soldering station for this I can not find anything - not suitable. Need a good tool that I often do soldering and for me requires soldering quality and comfort.
8€

15€

60€


No comments:

Post a Comment