Wednesday 25 September 2013

Start

I have finally decided to return to the project and bring it to fruition. I already have a lot of decisions, now you need to bring them together. I decided to abandon from the old construction (from the wood). The new design will be made from metal.

Actuator of each axis movementwas decided to make a belt (before it was worm gear). For this I already ordered from China timing belts (T2.5) and pulleys (T2.5-16) for them.




Motors remain the same, but now, speed should now be normal. By the electronic part now everything is clear and remains only put everything together. In terms of PC programs and drivers - the main part is already done, the rest will write / find already on the move.

In the end, I plan to use this machine with different tools:

  • pencil or marker (PCB drafting and mark the workpiece)
  • spindle with the drill bit (I think not more than 2mm in D, but it all depends from the construction)
  • mini-mill for drilling / engraving
  • extruder for 3d printing

No comments:

Post a Comment